A Monitored Lancaster Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that may lead to serious water damage at your property. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you notice much too late. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can lead to expensive repairs if not fixed at once.
But, when you install a Lancaster monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or standing water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless sensor warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a message to your mobile device. Your ADT team will also contact you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Lancaster?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to discover that the lower floor of your home is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Lancaster flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s what you should know:
- Smart sensor technology: The smart sensor discerns flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Lancaster flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring adds another line of defense: On top of high-volume alerts and phone notifications, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Lancaster Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Lancaster flood detector you have the ability to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when excessive water is detected.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and assess the damage.
- Keep in persistent communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Begins With A No-Obligation Free Estimate
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to fit your needs. Make the call to (717) 256-1587 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.