Your main entrance and ground-floor windows are still the most probable spots for an intrusion. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors are vital components for home security systems in Lancaster. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you may be amazed at what ADT sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Protect You?
Whether you choose a streamlined approach or the most full-featured system, you’ll be glad to know that window and door alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also included so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to stress about your sensors being positioned correctly.
At the heart of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet functional two-part magnetic contact. One side is fastened to the surrounding frame, and the other is connected directly to the window or door. You close your access point and the contacts fit neatly together. When home’s security is activated and an entrance is forced open, the joined contacts come apart and your alarm is tripped. But you should know, these newer devices can do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Lancaster
At the forefront of your home’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer numerous perks, such as the following:
- Set off the siren: These components trip your high-volume siren whenever an entry opens while your system is active.
- Automatic notifications: Would you like to know what’s happening at your house when you’re not there? You can receive automatic notifications straight to your mobile device when a sensor is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive an update as well. Your property will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to operate in a unified manner. You may have your entry lights engage or direct a camera to start recording if an entry point sensor is tripped. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor initially.
- Appealing design: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize a slim design that fits nicely with any decor. You even have the ability to find fully recessed options that are not visible.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired components based on the type of installation you want. No matter your choice, your property will be more secure.
More functional than previous iterations, window and door sensors in Lancaster are able to be expertly integrated into your comprehensive home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Lancaster
Would you like to get versatile door and window alarm sensors in Lancaster that enhance your protection and link directly to your home automation? That is precisely what you will find when working with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to see what we are able to do for you, place a call to (717) 256-1587 or submit the form on this page.